Stefan Winger joined INTEGRITY in October 2023 as Senior Manager Data Protection with a focus on: Design and planning of data protection relevant processes in SMEs and clinical operations.
- many years of experience in advising on data protection law, especially in the assessment and preparation of data protection concepts and data protection impact assessments (DSFA) for clinical research;
- extensive consulting expertise in the design and planning of data protection-relevant processes in SMEs and clinical operations, including the related implementation of “Standard Operating Procedures” (SOPs) to optimise data protection-relevant processing activities;
- diverse experience in national, international and multi-regulatory projects, especially in the scope of application of AMG, MPGD, GCP-V;
- in-depth expertise in implementing data protection management systems (DSMS) to meet regulatory requirements in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Democracy means decision by those affected. (Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker)
- Data protection in the healthcare sector(clinical facilities up to maximum care providers).
- Data protection in clinical research (studies according toGCP-V, AMG, MPGD,BO and other studies)
- Data protection management systems (EN ISO/IEC 27701)
- Data protection audits (ISO 19011)
- Training as certified data protection officer (TÜV).
- Further training as data protection auditor
- Data protection in clinical research
- Clinical registers and data protection
- Certificate of competence in data mishaps
- TTDSG certificate of competence
- Certificate of competence in employee data protection
- Certificate of competence in data use in corporate group
- „Incident Response Management (IRM) und Datenschutz im klinischen Kontext“, Webkonferenz CyberSecurity-Update, 09.2023
- „Datenschutz in Studien/klinische Register“, Arzt-Patienten-Symposium Morbus Wilson e.V. Heidelberg 23.09.2023