Christoph Schmitz-Schunken has worked as a lawyer since 2005 and was certified as a tax consultant in 2007. Since 2012, he has specialized in tax law. From 2004 to 2008, he worked for KPMG in Cologne in the M&A Tax department and last held the position of Senior Associate. He has worked for DHK Law in Aachen as a lawyer since 2008 and became a partner in the firm in 2011. He has worked for INTEGRITY since 2018.
It is not about providing pretty and colorful pictures for forms but about effective and appropriate personal risk prevention. This starts with the mind and not on paper. Any other approach simply ends up costing money at best.
- (Tax) Compliance
- Tax law
- Criminal tax law
- Corporate law
- Applicability of Sec. 8b (2) of the Corporation Tax Act (KStG) to Depositary Receipts
- Right of withdrawal and information obligations for online shop operators
- Board Member of the Cologne Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- VGR – Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht e.V. (Scientific Association for Corporate and Company Law)
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (Economic Criminal Law Association)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Fachanwälte für Steuerrecht im DAV e.V. (Working Group of Specialist Lawyers for Tax Law in the DAV)
- Deutsch-Spanische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (German-Spanish Lawyers Association)